Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Vincent Filiatrault practises business law, with a focus on private mergers and acquisitions, complex commercial arrangements as well as infrastructure. Mr. Filiatrault also routinely advises clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial law matters.
Vincent has developed a business law practice ranging from advising small and medium enterprises in the context of mergers and acquisitions, as well as in the context of shareholders' agreements and other complex commercial agreements, to advising multinational corporations on large-scale transactions. In addition, Vincent has been involved in some of the most important public-private partnership transactions occurring in Quebec in recent years.
- Quebec 2012
Mr. Filiatrault has advised:
- CDPQ Infra Inc. in connection with the Réseau Express Métropolitain, a SLR project realized as a public-public partnership having a value of more than $6 billion
- Projet REM s.e.c. in connection with a call for tenders relating to advertising on the Réseau Express Métropolitain
- RONA inc. - in its acquisition by Lowe's for approximately $3.2 billion
- RONA inc. - in the acquisition of all its franchisees for approximately $193 million
- Beaudier Inc. and McInnis Cement Inc. - in McInnis Cement's equity financing in connection with its $- billion cement plant project in Port-Daniel, Quebec
- Groupe Lou-Tec inc. - in the strategic acquisition of certain of its franchisees
- Groupe Lune Rouge inc. - in connection with numerous investments in start-ups
- TRJ Telecom inc. and its shareholders in the context of its acquisition by Telecon Inc.
- A consortium comprised of Placements CMI Inc (Marcel Dutil family), Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and the Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec (F.T.Q.), in connection with the acquisition of all of Canam Group's Canadian operations, as well as certain assets in the United States and overseas, for an entreprise value totalling more than $840 million
- Investissement Quebec – in (i) the filing by Nemaska Lithium Inc. and its affiliates for protection under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA); and (ii) the filing by Cirque du Soleil and its Canadian and American affiliates for protection under the CCAA
Young Bar Association of Montreal
Association des étudiants en droit de l'Université de Montréal (University of Montreal law students' association)
September 21, 2021
May 21, 2021
January 07, 2020