Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Sabrina Guillot practises primarily tax and corporate law, focusing more specifically on the fiscal aspects of mergers and acquisitions, transactions involving limited partnerships and estate planning. She also handles matters related to consumer taxes, not-for-profit organizations and registered charities. Sabrina has developed specific skills in investment funds structures by, for instance, using limited partnerships to hold and manage real estate assets and operate active businesses, among other things.
Sabrina earned a master's degree in taxation from the Université de Sherbrooke.
- M.Fisc., University of Sherbrooke, 2013
- LL.B., Laval University, 2010
- Quebec 2011
Matters in which Ms. Guillot has acted include:
- Comediha! Agency Inc., with the acquisition of a minority interest by a subsidiary of Quebecor Media Inc.
- A group of private investors, with an equity investment in an investment fund for purposes of carrying out major real estate development projects
- Aliments Breton, as part of the sale of Genetiporc, the Canadian porcine genetics business, with subsidiaries in the U.S., Mexico and Brazil, to Genus Plc, a pubicly listed company based in the United Kingdom.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (tax and financial planning association)