Head of Learning and Organizational Development
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Keya Dasgupta leads a national team of learning and development professionals. She sets and executes the firm's organizational learning strategy for legal and business services talent. Keya has over a decade of experience designing and delivering professional skills programs, providing executive coaching on management, leadership and communication skills, and speaking at legal and professional development industry conferences.
Prior to joining us, Keya practised as a civil litigator, both in intellectual property and general commercial litigation. She has appeared before the Federal Court of Canada in complex patent litigation matters and before the Ontario Superior Court in commercial litigation disputes. Her years of practice have given her insight into the learning and development needs of people in the professional services sector.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2002
- B.Sc., University of Prince Edward Island, 1999
- Ontario 2003
- Prince Edward Island 2004
- Canada (trademarks) 2004
- "Breaking down silos and increasing collaboration within organizations" (panelist), International Legal Technology Association, Women Who Lead Roadshow (virtual), July 2021.
- "Are you ready for it?" Managing successfully through change, NALP Annual Education Conference, San Diego, April 2019.
- "The business case for lawyer wellness" (panelist), Professional Wellness for Lawyers and Law Firms, CLEBC, Vancouver, June 2018.
- "Networking skills for racialized lawyers," Asian and South Asian Heritage Month, Law Society of Ontario, Toronto, May 2018.
- "Path to partnership: increasing transparency and support for your high performers," 2016 Professional Development Institute, Toronto, December 2016.
- "9th Annual panel of successful and influential lawyers who have found their niche!" (panelist), Women's Law Association of Ontario, Law Society of Ontario, Toronto, May 2015.
- NALP, board member, 2023-2024
- NALP Future of the Legal Workplace Advisory Group, 2022-2023
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP), 2011-present
- Professional Development Consortium, 2011-present
- South Asian Bar Association, 2010-present
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island, 2004
- Law Society of Ontario, 2003
Webinar | November 2, 2022
Virtual conference | November 09, 2021