Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Bryan Walker is a litigator whose practice encompasses a broad range of commercial litigation matters with an emphasis on oil and gas litigation, construction law, and insurance defence.
Mr. Walker also advises clients on regulatory requirements surrounding food safety. He has appeared before the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench and Tax Court of Canada. Mr. Walker is also the local chair for Norton Rose Fulbright's national Pro Bono Committee.
LL.B., University of Alberta, 2009
B.A., University of Calgary, 2005
- Alberta 2010
Mr. Walker has acted recently for the following clients:
- A petro-chemical company in defending its operation of a co-owned petro-chemical facility
- A national telecommunications company in private arbitrations
- Numerous oilsands clients with respect to appeals of cost denied for the purpose of calculation royalties
- Numerous clients in royalty payment disputes
- Numerous clients in construction design and cost overrun disputes
- A national railway regarding an appeal to decisions rendered by the Canadian Transportation Agency
- Numerous clients in defending against professional liability claims brought forward against them
- An importer of food products to Canada regarding relevant import regulations.
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Corporate and Commerical Litigation, 2024
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Association for Food Law and Policy