Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jillian Bollinger practises corporate and commercial law with a focus on energy and natural resources. She has assisted domestic and international clients on energy sector and general corporate and commercial matters, including asset acquisitions and oil and gas joint ventures. Her experience includes conducting title review and due diligence, drafting agreements, and preparing legal opinions.
Ms. Bollinger has a background in domestic mineral land and contract administration, having worked in the upstream oil and gas industry for nine years before beginning her law articles.
Ms. Bollinger joined our Calgary office as a summer student in 2012. She returned as an articling student in 2014, during which she completed a secondment in the legal department of Imperial Oil Limited.
J.D., University of Calgary, 2014
Petroleum Land Contract and Administration Extension Certificate, Mount Royal University, 2009
B.A., University of Calgary, 2006
- Alberta 2015
- Dean's List, University of Calgary, 2013, 2014
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society Faculty of Law Prize, University of Calgary
- C. Anne Calverley Prize, University of Calgary
- Merv Leitch, Q.C. Scholarship, University of Calgary
- W.G. Brown, Q.C., Prize in Advanced Oil and Gas Law, University of Calgary
- Canadian Energy Law Foundation Prize, University of Calgary
- John W. Moyer Memorial Bursary, University of Calgary
- Student Scholarship, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Land Administration