Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Josée Beaudoin practises in civil and commercial litigation, representing large companies and multinationals in various matters in insurance law, securities law, construction law, professional liability and environmental law. Ms. Beaudoin is gaining experience in the protection of personal information and in offences relating to white-collar crime and anti-competitive practices. She acts in both national and international disputes.
During her law studies, Ms. Beaudoin clerked for the Honourable Nicole Duval‑Hesler, Chief Justice of the Quebec Court of Appeal. She also received numerous awards and distinctions in recognition of her academic achievements and community involvement.
Before joining our Montréal office, Ms. Beaudoin worked at the Parliament of Canada and also headed her own communications firm. She continues to be involved with and promote the business community.
B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2014
MCI, Master of Conference Interpreting, University of Ottawa, 2007
- Quebec 2015
- Ontario 2015
Recent mandates in which Ms. Beaudoin has been involved include:
- International insurers in disputes regarding the interpretation of insurance policies
- Executive officers and public corporations in investigations conducted by the Autorité des marchés financiers (Quebec securities regulator) in Quebec
- National Quebec-based companies wishing to improve their practices and environmental record
- Multinational pharmaceutical and telecommunications firms in class actions against them
- Various commercial concerns in litigation pitting them against their directors and shareholders
- Professionals of all types in disputes involving their professional liability
- Wilson & Lafleur Ltée Award (B.C.L./LL.B. Program), 2012
- Yves Caron Memorial Award (B.C.L./LL.B. Program), 2011
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Quebec Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Women in Leadership