Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Jérémy Boulanger-Bonnelly's practice covers all aspects of civil and commercial litigation, with a particular interest in appeals and commercial arbitration.
Prior to joining us, he clerked for the Honourable Clément Gascon of the Supreme Court of Canada.
He has acted on behalf of many clients in various areas of law, including construction law and class actions. In that regard, he has acted for the City of Gatineau in connection with two class actions arising from student protests held in the spring of 2012.
While studying law, he worked as a law clerk at the Quebec Court of Appeal, a research assistant at McGill University and an intern at UNIDROIT, the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law.
Mr. Boulanger-Bonnelly is fluent in English and French and has good knowledge of Spanish.
B.C.L./LL.B. (Honours), McGill University, 2015
- Quebec 2017
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada: Administrative and Public Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2023-2024
- Aimé Geoffrion Medal (finished 2nd upon graduation), McGill University, 2015
- Dean's Honour List, McGill University, 2013-2015
- Maxwell Cohen Award in public international law, McGill University, 2015
- Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt Prize in Corporate and Commercial Law, McGill University, 2015
- Bereskin & Parr Prize in intellectual and industrial property, McGill University, 2014
- Kark Claxton Jr. Memorial Award, McGill University, 2014
- Loran W. Garfield Weston Award, 2011
- Canadian Bar Association
- Jury member, Forces AVENIR