Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Raphaëlle L. Mignault practises primarily in civil and commercial litigation, focusing on construction law and bankruptcy and insolvency law. She also takes an interest in insurance law and is involved in professional liability proceedings. Her practice includes providing legal advice, drafting proceedings, managing court files, conducting examinations on discovery and representing clients before various judicial bodies.
Ms. Mignault studied both civil law and common law as part of the University of Ottawa’s National Program. While completing her J.D., she participated in a summer program in international arbitration at McGill University (in partnership with Penn State University). She also participated in the Laskin Moot Court Competition.
J.D., University of Ottawa, 2012
LL.L., University of Ottawa, 2011
- Quebec 2013
- Torys LLP Writing Award, Common Law Section, University of Ottawa
- Éditions Yvon Blais Award for courses in the National Program (Common Law), University of Ottawa, 2012
- Civil Law Section admission scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2008-2012
- Civil Law Section Dean’s Award, University of Ottawa, 2011
- Civil Law Section Dean’s List, University of Ottawa, 2009-2011
- Scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2009
- Francophonie scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2008
- Jeune Barreau de Québec (since 2015)