Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Raphaëlle Mignault, a lawyer on the litigation and disputes team, practises primarily in the areas of construction law and professional liability. She frequently represents contractors, subcontractors, professionals or sureties in complex construction litigation. Ms. Mignault provides legal advice, drafts proceedings, manages court files, conducts examinations on discovery and represents clients before various judicial bodies.
Ms. Mignault studied both civil law and common law as part of the University of Ottawa's National Program. While completing her J.D., she participated in a summer program in international arbitration at McGill University (in partnership with Penn State University). She also participated in the Laskin Moot Court Competition. Ms. Mignault joined our Québec office after her call to the bar.
- Quebec 2013
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Construction Law, 2024
- Torys LLP Writing Award, Common Law Section, University of Ottawa
- Éditions Yvon Blais Award for courses in the National Program (Common Law), University of Ottawa, 2012
- Civil Law Section admission scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2008-2012
- Civil Law Section Dean’s Award, University of Ottawa, 2011
- Civil Law Section Dean’s List, University of Ottawa, 2009-2011
- Scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2009
- Francophonie scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2008
- Jeune Barreau de Québec (since 2015)