Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Zoë Abreder practises corporate and securities law with a focus on corporate finance and securities and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Abreder also assists clients with corporate governance, continuous disclosure, regulatory compliance and general corporate matters. She has worked on matters with our Canadian special situations team, which encompasses Canada’s leading shareholder activist mandates, defence mandates and other strategic initiatives.
Ms. Abreder first joined our Calgary office as a summer student in 2014 and as an articling student in 2015. She completed a secondment in the legal department of Imperial Oil where she gained valuable commercial, regulatory, and oil and gas experience.
J.D., University of Manitoba, 2015
B.A., University of Winnipeg, 2012
- Alberta 2016
Ms. Abreder has recently acted for the following clients:
- Superior Plus Corp. in its C$125 million offering of common shares and the implementation of its C$1.5 billion base shelf prospectus
- Keyera Corp. in its C$300 million offering of common shares
- FortisAlberta Inc. in connection with the renewal of its C$500 million base shelf prospectus and its offering of C$150 million medium-term note debentures
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited in its US$1.4 billion secondary offering of common shares owned by Pershing Square, L.P., Pershing Square II, L.P., Pershing Square International, Ltd. and Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd.
- TSX-listed companies in disputes with dissident shareholders
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association