Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Kelley Rourke practises commercial and corporate law. Her experience is primarily transactional and involves the realization of various types of business transactions, such as acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations of businesses. Ms. Rourke counsels clients on various legal matters that arise in the course of their activities and is involved in drafting corporate and transactional documentation.
Ms. Rourke has gained valuable experience by assisting numerous fast-growing businesses in the course of their activities, namely by rendering diverse legal opinions and drafting commercial contracts involving intellectual property and confidentiality issues in the technology and innovation sector.
Perfectly bilingual, she is often called upon to assist in numerous aspects of commercial and corporate law.
LL.B., Université Laval, 2014
- Quebec 2016
Ms. Rourke has acted for the following clients:
- Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada inc., in the context of its acquisition of three personal care ingredients and related intellectual property from Kemin Industries, Inc. (December 2018)
- MBI Forestry Trucking inc. in the context of its acquisition of the assets of Transport Valmont Mathieu & Fils inc. and Transport Toussaint & fils inc. (August 2018
- Optosecurity Inc. in the context of the sale of all its shares to Vanderlande Industries Holding B.V. (June 2017)
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the context of its investment in Eddyfi NDT inc. (March 2017)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young bar association of Québec
- Jeffery Hale Foundation