Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Kelley Rourke practises commercial and corporate law. Her experience is primarily transactional and involves the realization of various types of business transactions, such as acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations of businesses. Ms. Rourke counsels clients on various legal matters that arise during their activities and is involved in drafting corporate and transactional documentation.
Ms. Rourke has gained valuable experience by assisting numerous fast-growing businesses in the course of their activities, namely by rendering diverse legal opinions and drafting commercial contracts involving intellectual property and confidentiality issues in the technology and innovation sector.
Perfectly bilingual, she is often called upon to assist in numerous aspects of commercial and corporate law.
LL.B., Université Laval, 2014
- Quebec 2016
Ms. Rourke has acted for the following clients:
- Robover Inc. in the context of its sale to ODL, Incorporated (August 2022)
- Location Sauvageau Inc. and Location Jean Légaré Ltd, in the context of their sale to Groupe Soucy and JLD-Lague, through Champlain Financial Corporation (June 2022)
- Groupe Isolofoam Inc. in the context of its purchase of Le Groupe Legerlite Inc. and Foam Concept 2000 Inc. (June 2022)
- Indie Semiconductor, Inc. in the context of its acquisition of TeraXion inc. (October 2021)
- Les Pièces d'auto Transit inc. in the context of its partnership with private-equity firm Trivest Partners (August 2021)
- The shareholders of Groupe Polyalto Inc. in the sale of all their shares to Polymershapes Distribution Canada Inc. (April 2021)
- Groupe Boa-Franc, in the acquisition of Ten Oaks, LLC, a company operating two hardwood flooring manufacturing plants in Virginia, and a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant in Ontario and owned by Tembec (September 2019)
- Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada inc., in its acquisition of three personal care ingredients and related intellectual property from Kemin Industries, Inc. (December 2018)
- MBI Forestry Trucking inc. in it acquiring the assets of Transport Valmont Mathieu & Fils inc. and Transport Toussaint & fils inc. (August 2018)
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Ones to Watch: Securities Law, 2024
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young bar association of Québec
- Jeffery Hale Foundation