Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
Hesa is a banking and finance lawyer based in Dubai. She is a native Arabic speaker and also trained with project finance team in the London office. She has a wide range of banking and finance experience and has been involved in advising lenders and sponsors on various project finance transactions in multiple jurisdictions across the energy sector.
- qualified in England & Wales 2018
- Advised in relation to two 50MW wind farm projects in Jordan, one of which was structured on a Shariah compliant basis.
- Advised in relation to various solar projects as part of the round two of the feed in tariff programme in Egypt.
- Advised sponsors in relation to a 50MW solar project as part of the Round 2 projects in King Hussein Development Area, Jordan.
- Advised sponsors in relation to a 50MW solar project as part of the Round 2 projects in Mafraq, Jordan.
- Advised sponsors in relation to the financing of a 50MW solar project as part of the first round of the feed in tariff programme in Egypt.
- Advised on the project documentation in connection with a 50MW wind farm in Jordan.
- Advised on a Shariah compliant financing of the acquisition of 5 very large crude carriers.
- Acted for one of the largest regional banks on a Shariah compliant financing of a hotel apartment tower and a residential tower in the UAE.
- Advised a global tobacco producer on a USD 250 million acquisition finance facility on a conventional basis funded by a syndicated group of international banks for the purpose of a share acquisition, acquiring regional distribution network and general corporate purposes.
- Advised a global financial institution on a GBP 41,200,000 murabaha facility for the acquisition and development of a property in London.