Related services and key industries
Ben Grant is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London. He specialises in international arbitration and litigation, with a particular focus on energy, construction and international trade. He has experience of dealing with disputes under the LCIA, ICC, ICSID and UNCITRAL rules, and also advises on drafting dispute resolution clauses and issues of enforcement and jurisdiction.
Ben previously spent six months on secondment to a global financial institution and before joining our firm worked as an associate to a Justice of the Supreme Court of Queensland.
BCom (Finance); LLB (Hons) (Qld)
LLM (Distinction) (London)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Solicitor, qualified in Queensland, Australia
- Acting for an international rice producer in a dispute with an American multinational corporation, in three arbitrations concerning supply, license and non-compete agreements. (LCIA, Indian law, London seat)
- Acting for a western investment group in relation to an expropriation claim against the Government of an East African nation relating to alleged interference and the indirect expropriation of significant mining assets. (ICSID)
- Acting for one of India's largest multinational conglomerates in a dispute with a subcontractor relating to a gas plant in the Middle East. (ICC, English law, London seat)
Publication | September 05, 2019
Publication | May 08, 2019
Publication | October 2018
Publication | May 2018