Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Pierre-François Tétreault practises corporate and securities law, with a focus on corporate finance and public mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Tétreault also regularly advises a number of Canadian public companies on securities law questions, including continuous disclosure obligations and corporate governance issues.
During his law studies, Mr. Tétreault participated in our secondment program, which gave him the opportunity to intern in the legal department of Power Corporation of Canada. He also worked at a large Canadian insurance company before joining us.
Mr. Tétreault speaks fluent English and French.
- Quebec 2017
Mr. Tétreault has acted in the following matters:
- HEXO Corp. in connection with its acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Zenabis Global Inc. in an all-share transaction valued at approximately C$235 million
- SEMAFO Inc. in connection with its acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Savary Gold Corp. in an all-share transaction valued at approximately C$22.7 million
- Coveo Solutions Inc. in connection with its C$215 million initial public offering (IPO) of subordinate voting shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange and concurrent private placement
- Hydro-Québec in connection with its acquisition of a 19.9% stake in Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. in a transaction valued at approximately C$661 million
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. in its sale of a 10.01% stake in 407 ETR to the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board for approximately C$3.25 billion
- La Mancha Group in connection with its acquisition of equity stakes in G Mining Ventures Corp. and Elemental Altus Royalties Corp.
- Investissement Québec in its acquisition of Nemaska Lithium Inc. as part of a consortium formed with the Pallinghurst Group
- CAE Inc. in its acquisitions of Sabre Corporation's AirCentre business for approximately US$392.5 million
- Bombardier Inc. in connection with a US$1 billion investment by the Government of Quebec in the C Series aircraft program and the subsequent transfer of such program to Airbus
- Issuers and underwriters in numerous public offerings and private placements of debt and equity, including offerings by Bombardier Inc., Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., CN Rail, Aéroport de Montréal and others
- Canadian Bar Association