Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Saam Pousht-Mashhad practises commercial litigation, particularly securities litigation and enforcement.
While in law school, Saam clerked at the Superior Court of Quebec in the criminal division. He also co-founded Compass, a legal startup clinic, and prepared and led a class on applied law and entrepreneurship at McGill University.
Prior to joining us, Saam worked at an international management consulting firm where he gained experience in public policy and the telecommunications industry. He articled with the firm in the Toronto office prior to joining the Montreal litigation team.
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2017
- B. Comm., McGill University, 2013
- Quebec 2018
- Ontario 2018
- "A tough break for third-party litigation funding in Ontario? Not so fast" (co-author Linda Fuerst), Norton Rose Fulbright Securities Litigation and Enforcement blog.
- "From boom to busted: TMF deems PlexCoins as investment contracts," Norton Rose Fulbright Securities Litigation and Enforcement blog.
- "Outils dont dispose l'Autorité des marchés financiers pour recueillir de la preuve dans le cadre de ses enquêtes," Développement récents et enquêtes internes réglementaires, Vol. 457, 2019.
Publication | May 26, 2020
Publication | May 07, 2020