Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Jasmine Landau's practice covers a broad range of matters in construction law, international commercial arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. She represents clients in both local and cross-border contractual and commercial disputes, including construction adjudication, litigation, mediation and arbitration. Jasmine also advises clients on dispute risk management for supply contracts, as well as corporate social responsibility and human rights due diligence matters.
Jasmine is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and assists Chinese clients with Canadian litigation, as well as Canadian clients interacting with Chinese parties. Jasmine frequently works with clients in the arts and technology sectors to manage defamation, libel and slander claims. She also assists clients with international privacy requirements, digital security breaches, national security and sanctions compliance issues.
Jasmine promotes the firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives as the co-chair of the Women in Norton Rose Fulbright (WiN) Ottawa, where she plans and coordinates high-profile events for professional women across Ottawa.
J.D., University of Ottawa, 2017
B.A. (Hons.), Carleton University, 2012
- Ontario 2018
- "Three Steps toward a Credible BRI Arbitration Enforcement Mechanism: the Role of the Chinese Supreme People's Court" (co-author Kun Hui), forthcoming from KU Leuven Centre for Global Governance, 2019.
- "Three Steps toward a Credible BRI Arbitration Enforcement Mechanism: the Role of the Chinese Supreme People's Court," with Kun Hui, International Conference for the Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance – KU Leuven Centre for Global Governance, Brussels, Belgium, August 2018.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association
- International Bar Association
- Women's Legal Mentorship Program
- The Advocates' Society
- Canada-China Friendship Society
- Canadian Council on International Law
- Ottawa Young Construction Leaders
- Young OGEMID - Oil, Gas, Energy, Mining, and Investment Disputes
- Mandarin Chinese
Publication | May 08, 2019
Publication | February 25, 2019
Publication | February 2019