Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Emmanuelle Boilard practises employment and labour law with a particular focus on hiring, terminations of employment, labour standards, occupational health and safety, human rights and freedoms as well as the interpretation and application of employment contracts and collective agreements.
Ms. Boilard graduated from Université de Sherbrooke with a Bachelor of Laws (co-op program). She studied for a semester at Université de Montpellier in the fall of 2016 and has been working at our Montréal office since 2015.
LL.B, Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- Quebec Bar Award – ranking first among graduates going on to attend the Bar admission course after their undergraduate studies
- Albert-Leblanc Medal and Dean's Award – excellent academic results, leadership and achievements throughout law school
- Robert-Kouri Medal – excellent results in first- and second-year mandatory civil law courses
- Dean's List – first, second and third years
- Norton Rose Fulbright Scholarship – highest standing for the first three semesters
- Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg Award – highest standing for the first year
- Osler Scholarship – best result in the Droit de l'entreprise I course
- Éditions Yvon Blais Award of Excellence in first year legal drafting– best legal essay in the Communication juridique I course
- Richard-Crépeau Scholarship – best college R score