Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
William Provencher-Campeau's practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions and securities matters.
Mr. Provencher-Campeau earned his bachelor of laws and master of business administration degrees from University of Sherbrooke (cooperative program). During his university studies, Mr. Provencher‑Campeau articled with a large Canadian bank and has been working at our Montreal office since 2016.
- Quebec 2019
Mr. Provencher-Campeau has acted in the following matters:
- Coveo Solutions Inc. in its C$247 million initial public offering of subordinate voting shares and concurrent private placement
- HEXO Corp. in its acquisitions, by way of plans of arrangement, of all of the issued and outstanding shares of (i) TSX-listed Zenabis Global Inc., in an all-share transaction valued at approximately C$235 million, and (ii) TSX-V-listed 48North Cannabis Corp., in an all-share transaction valued at approximately C$50 million
- Investissement Québec in its joint 50-50 acquisition with The Pallinghurst Group of Nemaska Lithium Inc. pursuant to a sales process under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act. The acquisition was structured as a credit bid with Nemaska's largest secured creditor, and achieved through a reverse vesting order granted by the Superior Court of Québec and upheld by the Québec Court of Appeal
- The special committee of the board of directors of Transat A.T. in its review of strategic alternatives leading to, notably, the execution of arrangement agreements with Air Canada
- The syndicate of underwriters led by National Bank Financial in the bought deal public offering of common shares of Boralex Inc. for total gross proceeds of C$201 million
- Metro Inc. in connection with various private placements of senior unsecured notes for an aggregate principal amount of C$700 million
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. in a concurrent private placement of C$300 million principal amount of 3.80% Series 6 senior unsecured debentures and the repurchase of C$40 million of 2.689% Series 1 senior unsecured debentures
- Coveo Solutions Inc. in its acquisition of UK-based Qubit Digital Ltd.
- The syndicate of underwriters led by Jefferies LLC in the public offering of common shares in Canada and the United States of BELLUS Health Inc. for total gross proceeds of US$40 million
- Jefferies LLC in the establishment of an at-the-market facility for BELLUS Health Inc. to sell, from time to time, common shares on the Nasdaq for an aggregate offer price of up to US$50 million
- Academic All-Canadian – Distinction awarded to student-athletes who maintain an academic average of at least A- in all of their classes
- Fasken Martineau Award – Outstanding academic record, personality and involvement in the academic community
- Dentons Bursary – Academic excellence, commitment and work experiences
- Marc Nadon Award – Top score for work submitted in the course entitled Droit de l'immigration et des réfugiés
- Dean's List – First, second and third years
November 24, 2021
September 21, 2021
May 21, 2021