Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Mark Bissegger practises corporate and securities law with a focus on public and private mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions, including public offerings, private placements and other financings. He also advises clients on corporate governance and securities regulatory matters, including the disclosure obligations of public companies.
Mark joined our Toronto office as a summer student in 2015 and returned to complete his articles the following year. During his articles, Mark was seconded to the legal department of one of Canada's leading banks.
- Ontario 2017
Mark Bissegger has acted recently in the following matters:
- NordStar Capital LP on its acquisition of TSX-listed Canadian print and digital media organization Torstar Corporation
- FAX Capital Corp. in its C$190-million public offering
- A syndicate of underwriters in connection with InterRent REIT's C$100-million and C$175-million bought deal offerings of units
- ICC Labs in its $290 million acquisition by Aurora
- The the sale of Accuworx Inc. and Share Horizon Environmental Inc. to GFL Environmental Inc.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada