Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Asset-based lending
- Financial services and regulation
- Real estate finance
Key industry sectors
Natascha Veenendaal is a banking lawyer based in Amsterdam.
Natascha advises banks and corporate clients on a wide range of domestic and multijurisdictional financing transactions, with a particular focus on general corporate lending, real estate financing and the financing of digital infrastructure.
In 2023 Natascha spent five months as a legal secondee in the legal and loan origination teams of a leading Dutch bank, allowing her to gain valuable insights into the financial services industry.
She is a qualified lawyer (advocaat) in the Netherlands and was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar in 2016.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Orde van Advocaten: Natascha Veenendaal heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Algemeen recht
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank on a financing for Intergloble Enterprises for the acquisition of the Sheraton Hotel at Schiphol Airport.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for Project De Schakel 7 in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for garden and building centres (Gamma / Praxis) in the Netherlands.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for shopping centre Hof van Gelderland in Ede, the Netherlands.
- Advised IREEF Lux Holdco 1 S.à r.l. and Invesco Lux Real Estate Investment S.à r.l. as borrowers on the Dutch law aspects of refinancing existing debt within the Invesco Real Estate group.
- Advised Sirius Real Estate Limited on various real estate financing- and refinancing transactions with SEB AG and Berlin Hyp AG.
- Advised Bank Leumi on a real estate financing for a property in Amsterdam's city centre.