Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Zhuoran Tang is a corporate lawyer based in Shanghai.
Zhuoran focuses on financial institutions and TMT sectors in China. He advises multinational financial institutions, including leading international banks, insurance companies, asset management companies and their PRC subsidiaries, on the regulatory and compliance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial matters. He also represents multinational and regional TMT companies in their transactions involving merger and acquisitions, joint venture, and WFOE.
Zhuoran is qualified in PRC and New York State. His working language is Mandarin and English.
University of California, Berkeley
- China 2011
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2015
- Advising several international financial institutions (e.g. banks and insurance companies) on global restructuring from the PRC law perspective concerning its PRC branches and joint venture subsidiaries
- Advising several international banks / securities companies / asset management companies regarding its PRC onshore financial investments through QFII and RQFII regimes
- Advising a PRC sovereign fund regarding its offshore financial investment
- Advising a French insurance group on various corporate regulatory queries concerning its joint venture insurance subsidiaries in China
- Advising a UK insurance company regarding the equity acquisition in its PRC joint venture subsidiary and relevant regulatory matters
- Advising a world leading financial group regarding the regulatory matters of establishment of its E-commerce platform and application of various financial industry licenses in China
- Advising a Thailand petroleum group's acquisition of equity in a leading PRC plastics E-commerce company in Guangzhou
- Advising several world leading online travel agency companies regarding the establishment of its PRC joint venture subsidiaries, online website platform and relevant regulatory matters
- Advising a leading US battery manufacturing company on restructuring of its PRC subsidiaries in Guangdong, Tianjin and Shanghai and relevant M&A deals
World Bank Younger ICSID Member