Associate, Trademark Agent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Iwan Davies is developing a broad corporate and commercial law practice, with a focus on intellectual property. He has assisted clients on a broad range of matters, including trademark and copyright issues, franchising matters, share purchase and asset transactions, and general corporate matters.
Prior to entering law school, he completed his bachelors of civil engineering at McGill University, following which he worked as a construction project manager for a national energy firm.
Mr. Davies joined our Calgary office as a summer student in 2014. He returned as an articling student in 2016, during which he completed a secondment in the legal department of Imperial Oil Limited.
J.D., University of Alberta, 2016
B.Eng., McGill University, 2010
- Alberta 2017
- Canada (trademarks) 2021
- Dean's List, University of Alberta Faculty of Law, 2016
- The Bereskin & Parr LLP Prize (highest standing in Intellectual Property Law), 2016
- The Edward E Bishop Prize (highest standing in Corporate Securities Law), 2016
- The Honourable JJ Stratton QC Scholarship (based on superior academic achievement in corporate and commercial law courses), 2016
- Dean's Honour List, McGill University, 2010
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta