Associate, Trademark Agent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Mr. Davies is also a registered trademark agent and regularly assists clients with brand clearance, protection, licensing and enforcement, including online enforcement activities. He also advises on regulatory considerations pertaining to brands and Canadian consumer markets, such as consumer protection and ad-marketing law.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Davies completed his bachelors of civil engineering at McGill University, following which he worked as a construction project manager for a national energy firm.
J.D., University of Alberta, 2016
B.Eng., McGill University, 2010
- Alberta 2017
- Canada (trademarks) 2021
- Dean's List, University of Alberta Faculty of Law, 2016
- The Bereskin & Parr LLP Prize (highest standing in Intellectual Property Law), 2016
- The Edward E Bishop Prize (highest standing in Corporate Securities Law), 2016
- The Honourable JJ Stratton QC Scholarship (based on superior academic achievement in corporate and commercial law courses), 2016
- Dean's Honour List, McGill University, 2010
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta