Marie-Krystel Ouellet, CHRP
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Marie-Krystel Ouellet, CHRPvCard
Related services and key industries
Marie-Krystel Ouellet practises employment and labour law, with a focus on grievance arbitration, employment standards and occupational health and safety. In recent years, she has developed particular knowledge of the education sector by acting for a number of school boards in grievance arbitrations and by providing them legal opinions.
Ms. Ouellet started her career in the areas of municipal law, environmental law and public law and has acquired valuable experience in labour relations in the municipal sector.
- LL .B., Université Laval, 2011
- Certificate in Political Science, Université de Sherbrooke, 2009
- Quebec 2012
- "Legalization of marijuana for recreational use – issues and challenges for employers in Quebec," Legal Update, Norton Rose Fulbright, April 2017.
- "Légalisation de la marijuana à des fins récréatives - Des changements à prévoir en milieu de travail," presentation to the Colloque Droit du travail patronal-sydical, 3rd ed., December 5, 2017 (Montreal) and April 19, 2018 (Quebec City).
- Colloque des relations de travail : Harcèlement psychologique et sexuel, March 26, 2018.
- "ABC d'une fin d'emploi : Tout savoir sur la fin d'emploi au Québec," presentation to the members of the Université Laval general association of industrial relations students (AGERIUL), Quebec City, March 21, 2018.
- "Les enquêtes en milieu de travail," Employment and Labour Group luncheon discussion, Norton Rose Fulbright, Quebec City, November 1, 2017.
- "Légalisation de la marijuana à des fins récréatives," presentation to the Groupe du 3e mardi du mois, Quebec City, October 7, 2017.
- "Les médias sociaux et le travail," presentation to the members of the AGERIUL, Quebec City, March 27, 2017.
- "Le harcèlement psychologique en milieu de travail," presentation to the members of the AGERIUL, Quebec City, February 28, 2017.
- “Développements récents en relations de travail,” GPI Québec, Lévis, QC, November 6, 2015 and November 7, 2014.
- "L'évolution de la notion de troubles de voisinage en matière environnementale : Questionnements et distinctions," Quebec Bar continuing education seminar, Montreal, May 23, 2013.
- Ms. Ouellet has delivered seminars and presentations in education law, focusing on pressure tactics in the education sector and the most significant decisions rendered annually by Quebec's arbitration board registry office for the education sector.
- Jeune Barreau de Québec (young bar of Quebec City, since 2012)
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- Member of the Quebec City – Chaudière Appalaches regional committee of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
- Training officer, Quebec City – Chaudière Appalaches regional committee of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
- Entreprise de formation Dimensions