Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Natasha is a Risk and Compliance Associate, and internal counsel to the South African practice, based in Johannesburg.
She provides legal advice on a broad range of compliance-related issues. These include issues such as ethics, anti-bribery, corruption, conflicts of interest and client acceptance.
Natasha has experience in:
- Advising on legal risks, legal liabilities, compliance with regulations, reporting obligations and corporate governance;
- Assessing and reporting on potential conflicts of interests within the business; and assisting management with client complaints in relation to conflicts;
- Reviewing various types of legal documents and contracts (such as contracts with vendors and suppliers as well as with clients and customers) to ensure compliance with legal requirements and internal company policies;
- Drafting of legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents; and advising executives within the company;
- Training staff on a broad range of legal issues;
- Monitoring global sanctions and suspicious activity, including anti-money laundering research; and drafting regular updates to management on these issues.