Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Dominique Noël is a litigation lawyer based in Montreal, practising in all areas of civil and commercial litigation, with a particular focus on civil and professional liability, construction law and insurance law. He also takes interest in administrative law.
Dominique has acted and continues to act for major corporations, insurance companies and Quebec municipalities in complex litigation before the Quebec courts.
Before joining our Montréal office, Dominique clerked at the Court of Appeal of Quebec, after which he practised employment and labour law at a leading national law firm.
LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2014
- Quebec 2015
Dominique is acting or acted on behalf of the following clients in recent litigation matters:
- SNC-Lavalin Inc., with regard to various construction and professional liability claims, including a C$7 million claim arising out of a large infrastructure project in the Montreal area
- CDPQ Infra Inc., regarding a challenge to the Réseau express métropolitain, a C$6.3 billion public transportation infrastructure project
- Lloyd's Underwriters and its insured, the engineering firm EGP Group, in the defence of a multi-million dollar claim relating to the construction of the Altoria tower in Montreal
- Several Quebec municipalities in various matters, including administrative law matters, construction claims and general liability claims
- Dean′s List, Faculty of Law, University of Montreal
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- The Advocates' Society