Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Private equity and venture capital
- Communications, media and entertainment
- Tech sector
Key industry sectors
Juliet Gordon is a corporate lawyer based in London.
Juliet focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial transactions, and has assisted with numerous multijurisdictional transactions.
During her training with the firm, Juliet spent six months on secondment to one of our Australian offices, and was also seconded to one of our clients, where she assisted with the establishment of a new payments system operator for the United Kingdom and the consolidation of its existing payments infrastructure.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- LLB Law, Durham University
- Accelerated Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School, London
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2019
- Ritchie Bros, a global asset management, disposition and services company - on its acquisition of Euro Auctions, a European plant and machinery auction house, for an enterprise value of approximately $1.08bn
- Orange - on its acquisition of a controlling stake in Telekom Romania, with a total enterprise value of €497m
- Post Office Limited - on the sale of its home phone and broadband business to Shell Energy Retail Limited
- Accenture - in connection with its acquisitions of:
- N3, a business-to-business sales firm that combines specialized talent with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Symantec Cyber Security Services business from Broadcom Inc.
- CreativeDrive, a tech-driven content production company that automates and scales the creative asset production process
- Gevity, a British Columbia-based strategy and consulting service provider focused on assisting healthcare industry clients transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions
- VAKT Global (a blockchain-based digital platform used to manage physical energy transactions from trade entry to final settlement) as well as its shareholders (a consortium of leading international commodity traders, banks and energy firms) - on various fundraisings and shareholder arrangements
Remodelling the Model Documents
Publication | February 24, 2023
Planning for the best process
Webinar | May 03, 2022
Is social media regulation on the way?
Blog | April 22, 2021