Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Juliet Gordon is a corporate lawyer based in London. She focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial transactions.
Juliet trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in March 2019. In 2017 she was seconded to one of our clients, where she assisted with the establishment of a new payments system operator for the UK and the consolidation of the existing payments infrastructure.
Juliet has assisted with numerous multi-jurisdictional transactions and took part in a six-month secondment to one of our Australian offices as a trainee solicitor.
- LLB Law, Durham University
- Accelerated Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School, London
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Orange on its acquisition of a controlling stake in Telekom Romania with a total enterprise value of €497m
- Post Office Limited on the sale of its home phone and broadband business to Shell Energy Retail Limited
- Accenture in connection with its acquisitions of:
- N3, a business-to-business sales firm that combines specialized talent with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Symantec Cyber Security Services business from Broadcom Inc.
- CreativeDrive, a tech-driven content production company that automates and scales the creative asset production process
- VAKT Global (a blockchain-based digital platform used to manage physical energy transactions from trade entry to final settlement) as well as its shareholders (a consortium of leading international commodity traders, banks and energy firms) - on various fundraisings and shareholder arrangements