Zahra Shirin Sachedina
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Zahra Shirin SachedinavCard
Related services and key industries
Zahra is a corporate lawyer based in London. She focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial agreements. She has also advised on strategic M&A and joint ventures in the MENA region while on secondment to the Dubai office of Norton Rose Fulbright.
Zahra trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in March 2019.
M.A. (Hons), University of Cambridge
GDL and Accelerated LPC, BPP University
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Seconded to Pay.UK to assist with the consolidation of the payments infrastructure in the UK.
- Advised Etisalat Group on the merger of its Sri Lankan business Etisalat Lanka (Private) Ltd with Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Ltd.
- Advised Greek financial institutions on the sale of loan portfolios to various buyers.
- Advising Vodacom Group Limited on its corporate transactions, acquisitions, joint ventures and businesses in sub–Saharan Africa.