Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Reid Yester practises primarily in the areas of corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions and private equity. He also assists clients with corporate governance, continuous disclosure, regulatory compliance and general corporate matters.
Mr. Yester had spent several years working in the oil and gas industry before joining our offices in 2017.
J.D., University of Calgary, 2014
B.A., University of Victoria, 2010
- Alberta 2015
Mr. Yester recently acted for the following clients:
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP in its C$2.5 billion acquisition of Enbridge Inc.'s provincially regulated Western Canadian natural gas gathering and processing business
- Tervita Corporation in its C$490 million merger with Newalta Corporation
- Tervita Corporation in its US$250 million senior secured notes offering
- Paramount Resources Ltd. and Trilogy Energy Corp. in connection with their C$3.3 billion merger
- Paramount Resources Ltd. with its C$460 million acquisition of Apache Canada Ltd.
- Magnetar Capital in connection with its C$200 million investment in Painted Pony Energy Ltd., consisting of C$150 million of unsecured notes and C$50 million of convertible debentures
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association