Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
As a paralegal in the firm's dispute resolution and litigation group, Sharon Allegrini assists lawyers on various matters, including human rights, foreclosures, insurance, and commercial litigation. She has assisted with the preparation of documents for the BC Human Rights Tribunal, Provincial Court, Supreme Court, and Court of Appeal.
Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia, 2003
Paralegal Certificate, Capilano University, 2011
- Writer-in-charge for the Guide to Civil Litigation for Self-Represented Litigants
- Contributing author to newsletter articles for Briefly!
- Member of the BC Paralegal Association
- Volunteer and co-manager with Amici Curiae, a paralegal pro bono workshop
- Presenter at lectures and courses on a variety of issues for support staff and other professionals