Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Louise Hamill is an associate on the dispute resolution and litigation team practising estates and general commercial litigation. She assists clients and senior lawyers on a broad range of civil matters, including claims that involve breach of contract, negligence issues, property disputes, wills variation claims and trusts litigation.
After summering and articling with us, Louise clerked for Justices Daphne Smith and Lauri Ann Fenlon of the Court of Appeal for British Columbia. She was awarded the Law Society Gold Medal and Prize on graduating from Thompson Rivers University Faculty of Law.
- British Columbia 2016
Louise has appeared before the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal for British Columbia.
- Law Society of British Columbia Gold Medalist, Thompson Rivers University, 2015
- Alvin & Lydia Grunert Scholarship, Thompson Rivers University, for academic excellence
- Certificate of Recognition Second Year Scholarship, Thompson Rivers University, for academic excellence
- Neill and Margaret MacGregor Memorial First Year Scholarship, Thompson Rivers University, for academic excellence and community involvement
- "Building the Pyramid: Unjust Factors and Juristic Reasons in the Decade Following Garland v Consumers' Gas" (co-author C. Hunt), (2015) 57:1 Canadian Business Law Journal 58.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia