Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Beth Allard is experienced counsel in various commercial disputes involving complex contractual, tortious and regulatory legal issues, providing both litigation advice and negotiating successful and strategic resolutions. She regularly advises and assists clients on matters relating to tendering, procurement, project delivery and management, liens and dispute resolution. Ms. Allard's practice also covers a range of liability defence work for design professionals, financial professionals, directors and officers, healthcare professionals and various associations. She also counsels regulatory bodies on core regulatory obligations, internal governance, relationships with stakeholders and agreements with external providers.
Ms. Allard has lectured and written extensively on various legal topics, including while an adjunct professor in civil procedure at the UBC law school. She is the author of “Contribution and Apportionment” in CLEBC’s British Columbia Business Disputes, and is a regular contributor to CLEBC’s Builders Lien Practice Manual.
Ms. Allard is the local practice leader of our litigation group in Vancouver.
LL.B., University of British Columbia, 1993
B.A. (Hons.), University of British Columbia, 1987
- British Columbia 1994
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2017: Recognized leading lawyer in the areas of Construction Law, Director + Officer Liability Practice, Insurance Law
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2016: Rated Repeatedly Recommended in the area of Construction
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2016: Recognized leading lawyer in the areas of Construction Law and Insurance Law
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association - Administration Law, Civil Litigation and Construction Law Sections, BC Branch
- BC Construction Round Table
- Law Society of British Columbia