Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Chi Iliya-Ndule is an associate in the energy and infrastructure group. She practises corporate and commercial law, with a focus on energy and environmental matters, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations.
Prior to joining our Calgary office, Ms. Iliya-Ndule completed portions of her articles with the Environmental Law Centre, Alberta and a law firm in Calgary. As well, Chi is a licensed lawyer in Nigeria, where she practised as both a barrister and solicitor with a major law firm in Lagos, Nigeria. Chi has assisted in domestic and international oil and gas matters, including conducting due diligence, reviewing contracts, drafting documents, and conducting research, among other things.
Chi joined our Calgary office as an articling student in 2017.
- Alberta 2017
- Nigeria 2010
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Petroleum Joint Venture Association
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Canada Branch)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Volunteer, Children's Legal Educational and Resource Centre
- Volunteer, Drop-in Rehab Centre