Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Martina Zanetti is a lawyer on our wealth and private client team. Her practice focuses on estate planning, estate administration, and incapacity matters. Martina assists clients with preparing wills, powers of attorney and healthcare representation agreements, as well as the documentation required to establish and fund discretionary family trusts, alter ego trusts, joint partner trusts and other trust structures.
She possesses a strong base in family law, which she utilizes to assist clients in designing estate plans that achieve their objectives. Martina also advises clients who are acting as executors or trustees regarding their duties and powers and on will and trust interpretation matters.
- British Columbia 2014
- Award for Highest Grade in Wills, Trust and Estate Administration, STEP Canada, 2017
- Award for Highest Grade in Taxation of Trusts and Estates, STEP Canada, 2016
- "Multiple Wills and Non-trust Advanced Estate Planning," CLEBC, November 2020.
- "Fundamentals of Tax in Estate Planning," CLEBC, May 2019
- "Let's Settle This: Trust Settlement Issues and Advice" (co-author: Carmen S. Thériault), Pacific Business & Law Institute, June 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- West Coast LEAF, board of directors (member at large)