Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Alex Le's is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in London.
Alex focuses on contentious insurance matters for London market and international insurers, reinsurers and their assureds. Alex has acted on complex and high value coverage disputes, including banking and other financial and professional risks. Alex also has general commercial disputes experience, including court proceedings and arbitration proceedings in the UK and overseas, most recently in Dubai.
Alex has completed secondments as in-house legal counsel at a global insurance broker and a leading international property-casualty and general insurance company.
2008 - LPC, BPP Law School
2007 - Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
2006 - BA, University of Oxford
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Representing a cedent in connection with a reinsurance arbitration involving a settlement of underlying advertising liability (Lanham Act) litigation in the US.
- Representing a cedent in connection with a reinsurance arbitration relating to a settlement of claims under a Political Violence policy in respect of damage caused in Thailand during the May 2010 "Red Shirt" protests.
- Representing an insurer in connection with an arbitration of a dispute under a generic products patent infringement liability policy following an underlying settlement of US infringement litigation.
- Representing a Dubai international school in arbitration proceedings brought against the designers and architects of a new multi-million dollar school campus.
- Representing a construction company in its claim against the manufacturers of specialised car park flooring material installed at one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
- Member, Law Society of England and Wales
- Member, International Bar Association