Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Arad Mojtahedi practises in all areas of corporate and commercial litigation. During his law studies, he clerked for Justice François Doyon of the Quebec Court of Appeal. Before joining our Montréal office, Arad practised civil and commercial litigation with a leading national firm, providing services to public and private companies.
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2014
- Certificate in introduction to Chinese law, China University of Political Science and Law, 2012
- Certificate in international humanitarian law, University of Ottawa, 2012
- Quebec 2016
- "What Did You Expect? Equity Claims, Shareholders and the Insolvent Corporation" (co-author: Luc Morin), Ann. Rev. Insol. L. 753, 2018.
- "My Cash and I: Cash Collateral Is Finally King in Quebec," research assistant to Sterling H. Dietze, 31 B.F.L.R. 349.
- "Hostage Payments" (co-speaker), CAIRP Insolvency and Restructuring Forum, Montreal, May 28, 2018.
- Canadian Bar Association, vice-president of the Young Jurists section, Quebec division
- Turnaround Management Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
Publication | January 2019
Publication | September 2018
Publication | April 2018
Publication | January 2018