Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Oxana Gorshkolepova’s practice focuses on general corporate and financing issues. She primarily advises commercial banks and international institutional lenders on various loan facilities, securities-related issues and project finance matters. Ms. Gorshkolepova has also advised clients on general corporate, currency control and anti-monopoly issues.
- 2004 – LL.M., University of Paris IV, Paris-Sorbonne
- 2002 – Law Degree, Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Russian Federation
- Part of the team which advised Kinross Gold Corporation on its $3.1 billion acquisition of Bema Gold Corp.
- Represented the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) on the financing of the joint venture between Air Liquide S.A. and OAO Severstal for the construction of an industrial gases plant in the Vologda region, Russia. For this project, Ms. Gorshkolepova drafted security documents in connection with the credit facility and also participated extensively in the due diligence.
- Advised Alfa-Bank in the auction of OAO Taimyrenergo, a 100% subsidiary of RAO UES.
- Represented ZAO Raiffeisenbank Austria on a $11 million financing to a U.S.-based Russian real estate developer.
- Participated in the extensive due diligence of, and drafting documentation on, two large Russian production plants in connection with their proposed acquisition by the world’s leading oilfield service companies, and a Russian company operating a chain of retail grocery stores in Russia.
- Recently participated in conducting an extensive due diligence review of, and drafting of documentation on, an Indian company looking to acquire hydrocarbon reserves in the Russian Federation.
- Assisted the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s lawyers in drafting amendments to the TFP revolving credit agreement and trade finance guarantee facility, among other things.
- "Overview of Recent Russian Court Practice, Affecting the Rights of Bankruptcy Creditors- 2011/2012," Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review, May 2011
- "Restructuring, Enforcement or Bankruptcy in Russia: Options of a Creditor," Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2010/11, June 2010
- Co-author, "Factoring Licenses May Be Abolished," CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, June 2006
- CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, December 2005
- Co-author, "Electric Power Sector Reform in Russia: Where are We Now?," (reprinted in January 2006 Project Finance NewsWire), CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, December 2005