Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Daria Litvinova is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in Moscow.
Daria's practice focuses on litigation, corporate, M&A and corporate governance matters. She has extensive experience conducting due diligence within the Russian Federation, drafting documents for M&A and various other corporate transactions. Daria also advises clients on litigation matters and represents them in the course of international arbitration proceedings.
Daria is recognized by Best Lawyers and Pravo.ru-300.
Law Degree - Institute of International Law and Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation (2003)
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
Best Lawyers - Russia (2021)
- Best Lawyer in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Recommended lawyer – Corporate and M&A
- "Restructuring, Enforcement or Bankruptcy in Russia: Options of a Creditor," Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2010/2011, June 2010
- Co-author, "Earn-out, locked box and retention Q&A: Russian Federation", Practical Law by Thomson Reuters, 2020