Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Konstantin Konstantinov is a lawyer in our Moscow office. Konstantin advises clients on a wide range of issues related to commercial and financial law, including secured financing, project finance, securities legislation and mergers and acquisitions. He regularly provides legal support to joint venture projects, reorganization of Russian and transnational companies and debt restructuring program development.
Konstantin regularly achieves high rankings and receives awards from his peers. Chambers & Partners 2019 quotes clients' feedbacks: "sources say that "he always comes up with new ideas and does not waste time during negotiations but suggests win-win solutions", and also praise his quality of advice, stating that "his detail is excellent, his drafting style is very impressive.""
Konstantin has been awarded with the Lawyer of the Year 2020 award in Structured Finance Law by the Best lawyers in Russia 2020.
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 1997
- Law Degree, Moscow State Academy of Law, 1995
- New York
- Russian Federation
- Lawyer of the Year 2020 award in Structured Finance Law by the Best lawyers in Russia 2020
- Banking & Finance, Band 4, Chambers and Partners 2019
- Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability, Band 4, Chambers and Partners 2019
- Banking and Finance, 2006, Chambers and Partners 2009-2019
- Corporate and M&A, 2006, Chambers and Partners 2009-2019
- Russia private equity, Chambers and Partners 2008 - 2016
- Russia capital markets: securitization, Chambers and Partners 2009
- Russia, Legal 500 EMEA 2013-2019
- Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Law, M&A, Private Equity, Project Finance and Development, Structured Finance, The Best Lawyers in Russia 2012 - 2020
- Leading Lawyer - Highly Regarded for Russia in Banking, M&A, Project finance Languages, IFLR1000 2019 - 2020.