Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Konstantin Konstantinov is a lawyer in our Moscow office. Konstantin advises clients on a wide range of issues related to commercial and financial law, including secured financing, project finance, securities legislation and mergers and acquisitions. He regularly provides legal support to joint venture projects, reorganization of Russian and transnational companies and debt restructuring program development.
Konstantin regularly achieves high rankings and receives awards from his peers. Chambers and Partners 2019 notes sources say that "he always comes up with new ideas and does not waste time during negotiations but suggests win-win solutions", and also praise his quality of advice, stating that "his detail is excellent, his drafting style is very impressive."
Konstantin has also been awarded Lawyer of the Year 2020 in structured finance law by the Best Lawyers in Russia 2020.
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 1997
- Law Degree, Moscow State Academy of Law, 1995
- Advocate, qualified in Russia
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York
- Best Lawyers Russia 2020, Lawyer of the Year 2020 in Structured Finance Law
- Chambers and Partners, Banking & Finance, Band 4, 2006 - 2019
- Chambers and Partners, Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability, Band 4, 2006 - 2019
- Chambers and Partners, Russia private equity, 2008 - 2016
- Chambers and Partners, Russia capital markets: securitization, 2009
- Best Lawyers, Banking and finance, Capital markets, Corporate, M&A, Private equity, Project finance and development, Structured finance, 2012 - 2020
- IFLR1000, Highly regarded lawyer, Banking, M&A, Project finance, 2019 - 2020.