Tayo David is a corporate lawyer based in London. Tayo has been involved in a number of cross-border corporate transactions across various jurisdictions in Europe and the Middle East, including public and private company M&A, joint ventures and general corporate matters. Tayo completed a secondment to Norton Rose Fulbright's Dubai office in 2019.
- Advised McLaren on a range of cross-border M&A and joint venture matters.
- Advised Carlsberg on its proposed £780 million joint venture with Marston's PLC.
- Advised La Mancha on its equity investment in listed mining royalty company Altus Strategies PLC.
- Advised a British fashion house on the joint venture arrangements for its expansion into the United Arab Emirates.
- Advised KAEFER Group on its acquisition of John Wood Industrial Services Limited from John Wood Group PLC.
- Advised Reach PLC on its acquisition of Northern & Shell Limited's (formerly Northern & Shell PLC) publishing assets, including Express Newspapers.