Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Related services and key industries
Ildiko is a corporate, mergers and acquisitions lawyer based in Johannesburg.
Ildiko joined the banking and finance team as an associate designate after having spent time seconded to our office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania in 2016 to early 2017. On her secondment Ildiko gained invaluable experience in project finance and general commercial work in the emerging markets. Thereafter, Ildiko moved to our corporate, mergers and acquisitions team as an associate. Ildiko focuses on mergers & acquisitions across various sectors and also advises on company law and corporate governance.
Ildiko obtained a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 2012 and a Bachelor of Laws degree (cum laude) in 2014, both from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Ildiko joined us in 2015 to serve her articles of clerkship and was appointed as an associate in 2017 upon her return from her secondment in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Bachelor of Commerce degree, University of the Witwatersrand, 2012
Bachelor of Laws degree (cum laude), University of the Witwatersrand, 2014
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa
- Assisting with the advice to NEW GX in the disposal of a portion of its shares in Dartcom SA to the Trustees for the time being of the Kleoss Capital GP Trust, in its capacity as General Partner of the Kleoss Dartcom Investment Partnership.
- Assisting Tönnjes C.A.R.D. International GmbH and its group companies within South Africa with various corporate matters.
- Assisting Kumba Iron Ore Limited with various contractual matters.
- Advising Eden Green Hydroponics Proprietary Limited with the disposal of its intellectual property situated in South Africa to an international group member.
- Assist various international clients with setting up of a presence in South Africa and providing advice on approaches available.
Assist Sturrock Robson Industries Proprietary Limited with various corporate matters including but not limited to its distribution agreement with Honeywell
Law Society of the Northern Provinces.