Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Oliver Webber is a banking and finance lawyer based in London, focused on asset finance and shipping finance.
Oliver has experience of a broad range of international shipping transactions, including financings, restructurings and loan portfolio transfers, as well as representing banks, shipping companies, lessors and other financial institutions.
Oliver trained with the firm and has spent time in the Singapore office.
BSc (First-class honours), University of Bristol
Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales 2019
- Citigroup and other lenders of Danaos on a US$2.2bn restructuring of the NYSE-listed Danaos Corporation, one of the world's largest independent owners of modern, large-size containerships
- BNP Paribas on post-delivery financings of a ro-ro ferry for CLdN ro-ro SA and a post-Panamax bulk carrier for CLdN Cobelfret SA
- a major European bank on a shipping loan portfolio sale to a Japanese fund
- a major European bank on refinancing a bulk carrier, and financing a new-build bulk carrier constructed at a Japanese shipyard.