Yi Jia Ng
Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Yi Jia NgvCard
Related services and key industries
Yi Jia Ng is a corporate lawyer based in Singapore. He focuses on M&A, joint ventures and financial services regulation.
Yi Jia graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Manchester. He is qualified as an advocate and as a solicitor in Singapore.
- Advocate & Solicitor (Supreme Court of Singapore, practising under section 36E of the Legal Profession Act)
- Acted for a French insurance group in its acquisition of full control over its joint venture property and casualty insurer in China
- Acted for a US global leader in investment advisory services in its acquisition of a global investment consultancy, alternatives consulting and wealth management business
- Acted for an Australian global private equity firm in the sale of its stake in one of the world's largest wine companies
- Acted for one of the largest independent private equity firms in Asia in the global restructuring of its funds and subfunds
- Acted for a UK insurance broking group in its joint venture with Asia's leading high-net-worth life insurance broker, as well as on a series of business acquisitions in Singapore.
- Mandarin Chinese