Related services and key industries
Raphaele Kamoun is a tax lawyer based in Luxembourg. She has broad experience of national and international tax law, with a particular focus on the real estate, venture capital and banking and finance sectors.
Raphaële has over nine years' experience of advising on the tax aspects of transactions, for example: refinancing; debt-buy-backs; M&A (in particular, pre-acquisition structuring and post-acquisition integration); inbound and outbound relocation of companies; exploitation/holding of IP rights; and tax structuring of real estate investments.
Prior to joining us, she worked for an independent Luxembourg law firm.
Raphaële speaks English and French.
- CCDL Law - University of Luxembourg
- DJCE (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil en Entreprise) – University of Nancy II
- Master 2 'Droit de l'entreprise et des affaires' (Master II in tax and corporate law) – University of Nancy II
- Master in corporate law - University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas.
- One of the world's largest asset managers (with more than €1,200trn in assets under management) on several acquisitions of real estate properties located in Germany.
- The e-mobility pioneer Voltabox AG on its initial public offering on October 13, 2017 in Germany and Luxembourg, as well as via private placements in other countries.
- A leading UK private equity firm on its divestment from a leading aircraft leasing group (approx. US$600m).
- A US private equity firm on the set-up of a Luxembourg unregulated securitization structure acquisition of Dutch mortgage loan receivables (approx. €200m).
- South American agricultural and livestock company on its restructuring / refinancing / new investments over time (US$150m).
- A European real estate investment firm on a pre-sale restructuring of Swiss real estate investments.
- UK real estate investment management company in the winding-up of European real estate investment Luxembourg structures.
- An East European investments firm on a management incentive structure.
- Member of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity Association)
- Member of the IFA (International Fiscal Association)
Publication | October 23, 2020
Publication | March 2019
Publication | February 06, 2019