Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Oji is a corporate lawyer based in London. He advises UK and international private equity clients on a range of private equity transactions. He has also been involved in private company corporate transactions including cross-border mergers and acquisitions and general corporate advisory work.
Oji joined the practice in October 2017 after having trained in-house at Hyperion Insurance Group.
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Ethos Private Equity – advised the South African based private equity firm on its acquisition of up to 20 percent of Channel VAS Investments Limited.
- Helios Investment Partners – advised the UK based, Africa focused, private equity firm on its acquisition of 76 percent of TPAY Mobile FZ-LLC.
- Helios Investment Partners – advised the UK based, Africa focused, private equity firm on its consortium acquisition of 96.7 percent of Misr Hytech Seed International.
- Europa Capital – advised the UK based, real estate focused, private equity firm on its ongoing portfolio management activities in Europe.
- Mobeus Equity Partners – advised the UK based growth and buyout private equity firm on its growth investment into Arkk Solutions.
- CDC Group Plc – advised the UK's development finance institution on its investment into Kamponji Enterprises Limited a Malawian poultry company.
- CDC Group Plc – advised the UK's development finance institution on its investment into Africa Logistics Properties Holding, a Kenyan greenfield commercial property developer.
- Pagatech Holdings Limited – advised the Nigerian based mobile payments company on its Series B fundraising.
- Citi and Goldman Sachs – advised the two banks in their role as financial advisers to Advent International, GSO Capital Partners and Blackstone on the cash confirmation aspects of the proposed take private of Cobham Plc.