Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Asset finance
- Private equity and venture capital
- Financial services and regulation
Key industry sectors
Nam Nguyen-Groza is a banking and capital markets lawyer based in Luxembourg.
He advises clients on local and international banking and capital markets transactions in the industrial, financial and commercial sectors. His practice focuses on asset financing, secured syndicated lending, securitizations and regulatory matters relating to financial services.
Nam also has experience of fund structuring of alternative investment funds (private equity, real estate and hedge funds) and advises on the entire life cycle of funds. He provides related regulatory and compliance advice to asset managers and service providers in the fund sector.
Nam has twelve years of experience in advising on Luxembourg law. Prior to joining us, he worked for a leading independent law firm in Luxembourg.
Nam is fluent in English and French.
- DEA in Contract Law, University of Nantes
- Master's degree, Private law, University Paris XI Jean Monnet
- Master's degree, Accounting and finance (D.E.C.F.)
- Avocat à la Cour , Barreau de Luxembourg 2019
- Avocat Liste IV , Barreau de Luxembourg 2008
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris (License is dormant) 2005
IFLR 1000 - rising star (banking and capital markets)
- Will the new ILPA Private Equity Principles 2.0 really change how sponsors negotiate private equity fund terms? (with Katia Scheidecker), Luxembourg Fund Review (LFR), N°17 July-August 2011
Publication | May 05, 2021
Publication | March 23, 2021
Publication | September 20, 2019
Publication | July 29, 2019