Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Ann Donohue is a litigation lawyer based in Sydney. Her practice comprises complex litigation (banking, resources and construction), financial regulatory investigations, class actions and Corporations Act disputes.
Ann's client list includes ABN Amro, AMP, AREVA, Boral, BHP, CBA, John Holland, KPMG, Macquarie Group, PTTEP Australia, PwC, Qantas, SingTel Optus, Transfield, Westpac and Wilmar. She regularly presents client seminars, roundtable discussions and CPD programs on corporate strategies for disputes and developments in litigation practice and procedure.
Ann has particular experience in large scale, long running disputes and assisting clients to negotiate successful outcomes in response to mandatory mediation and where arbitration is designated. She has also worked with clients to review governance risk management procedures, successfully avoiding proposed penalties and other sanctions.
- University of New South Wales, BComm (1986)
- University of New South Wales, LLB (1986)
- University of Sydney, LLM (1999)
- High Court of Australia 1988
- Supreme Court of NSW 1986
- Recognised in Asia Pacific Legal 500 as "at the head of the pack."
- Voted by peers as one of Australia's Best Lawyers in Corporate Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (2017 and 2018).
- Noted in Doyle's List for Corporate Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (2017 and 2018).
- Member of the Commercial Litigation Advisory Committee of the College of Law
- Associate Lecturer in the Master of Laws (Applied Law) Program, teaching CLP2 Pre-trial Procedures, CLP3 Dispute Resolution Procedures and CLP4 Managing Complex Litigation