Director, Legal Talent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Tamila Ziani is responsible for recruiting and mentoring new legal talent for the Montreal and Quebec City offices. Her main mission is to recruit future lawyers, provide them with support in their professional development and to ensure that they are practising in a stimulating work environment.
Prior to taking on this role, Ms. Ziani was an associate in a large firm. Her practice focused on tax litigation and on civil litigation, particularly in the area of construction law.
Ms. Ziani also sits on the board of directors of the Conseil de gestion de l'assurance parentale du Québec, a position to which she was appointed by Cabinet in 2016. She also heads the public relations team of the Bureau de direction du regroupement des jeunes chambres de commerce du Québec, an organization in which she has been actively involved since 2014.
- Les actions privilégiées imposables : au-delà de la partie I L.I.R., Stratège, Association de planification fiscale et financière, volume 21, no. 3, September 2016.
- Fiscalité canadienne : Le Canada, 10 provinces et 3 territoires, Le Guide des affaires France-Canada, 2015.
- Quebec Introduces New Measures to Promote Cultural Philanthropy, Bulletin des organismes de bienfaisance et à but non lucratif, October 2013.
- Board of Directors of the Conseil de gestion de l'assurance parentale du Québec
- Appointed in 2016 by cabinet to sit on the board of directors of the Conseil de gestion de l'assurance parentale du Québec
- Regroupement des jeunes chambres de commerce du Québec
- Member of the Bureau de direction, in charge of public relations since 2013