Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- Government relations and public policy
- Regulation and investigations
- White-collar crime
Brendon Green is a litigation lawyer based in Sydney. He advises and appears in a diverse range of regulatory and commercial matters.
Brendon has significant experience in litigation, dispute resolution and advisory work for commercial and public sector clients, in a range of areas including equity, contracts, taxation, consumer law, intellectual property, administrative law, inquires, employment law and crime.
Brendon has acted for clients in the High Court of Australia, Federal Court of Australia, NSW Supreme Court, NSW Land and Environment Court, NSW District Court, Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Fair Work Commission and NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction), University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigation)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Graduate of the Royal Military College, Duntroon
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales