Tong Lap WayvCard
Related services and key industries
Tong Lap Way is a corporate lawyer based in London. He focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures and general corporate and commercial agreements. He has also advised on numerous multi-jurisdictional transactions in Asia while on secondment to our Tokyo office.
Tong trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in March 2020.
- LLB Law, UCL
- Accelerated Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School, London
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Seconded to Pay.UK to assist with the consolidation of the payments infrastructure in the UK
- Advised Vodacom on its majority acquisition of an IoT service provider
- Advised Etisalat Group on the merger of its Sri Lankan business Etisalat Lanka (Private) Ltd with Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Ltd
- Mandarin Chinese