Related services and key industries
Charlie Winch is a project finance, energy and infrastructure lawyer based in London. He focuses on the financing, construction and project development of conventional and renewable energy assets, as well as a variety of other public and private infrastrcuture projects. Charlie also advises on the regulation of electricity markets in the UK.
Charlie has previously worked in our Singapore office and on secondment to the energy trading division of a major international oil company.
Charlie has a master's degree in the political economy of energy
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- The lenders - on financing the 588 MW Beatrice offshore wind farm in Scotland.
- Total - on their acquisition of the SourceLondon electric vehicle car charging scheme, the largest such scheme in London.
- Gore Street Energy Storage Fund - on its acquisition of an 81 MW battery storage portfolio.
- A consortium of 29 lenders - on the £5.5bn financing of the Dogger Bank Wind Farm, the largest offshore wind farm in the world.