Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Temi is a project finance and project development lawyer based in London. She focuses her practice on oil and gas, renewables, mining, infrastructure and commodities projects.
Temi has experience of advising commercial lenders, DFIs, ECAs, sponsors and contractors on the financing and development of projects in emerging and frontier markets.
· LLB. English Law and French Law/ Master 1 en Droit, University of Exeter
· LLM. International Corporate/Financial Law, University College London (UCL)
· Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Commercial lenders - on the refinancing of an airport project in Ghana
- The sponsors - on the investment into an IPP supplying power to gold mines in Ghana
- A project company - on a complex cross-border, tripartite fuel supply agreement for a power plant-based in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- A global mining company - on the sale and purchase of copper and iron ore in the US
- A trade finance bank - on a commodity repurchase transaction assisting on English and New York law cash and carry, commodity forward, hedged forward, just in time terms and agency agreement
- A global trading house - on a jurisdictional due diligence exercise as well as commodity sale and purchase agreements managing input from various teams
- The commercial lenders - on the project financing and development of a wind farm project in the UK
- A global mining company - on the refinancing of a mining project in Guinea
- On a DFI innovation financing for the development of animal feed
- International oil company - on a gas project in Ghana (the World Bank's largest ever guarantee – for Ghana's energy transformation) on both project development and financing aspects
- Oil E&P company - on a master sale agreement for LNG and an associated co-buyer's agreement in relation to an LNG project in Mozambique
- West African LNG producer - on sale and purchase agreements on a term sales basis
- Oil E&P company - on farm-out agreements and joint operating agreements in respect of South American assets
- The commercial lenders - on the project financing and development of a solar project in the UK
- National oil company - on the development and financing of an LNG terminal, including advising on the LNG sale and purchase arrangements.